If you’re a true chocolate lover, you’ve probably searched high and low for incredible hot chocolate. A hot chocolate is the perfect cure to a cold winter’s evening, or just a pick-me-up at work during the afternoon slump. If you’re sick of the boring old chocolate powder drink, and you’re ready to create an absolute chocolate dream, follow these steps for a melt-in-your-mouth hot chocolate!
– 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
– 2 cups milk
– 1 cup cream
– Nutmeg (to taste)
1. Combine the milk and cream in a saucepan over medium heat
2. Whisk until combined and then slowly add in the dark chocolate
3. Keep stirring until the chocolate is fully melted (be careful not to burn it!)
4. Stir in a dash of nutmeg to taste
5. Pour the hot chocolate into fancy glass and garnish with marshmallows
6. Sit back and relax while you indulge in the most delicious hot chocolate ever
ARE YOU A CHOCOLATE FIEND?
Do you know of an amazing hot chocolate recipe that you just have to share? Let us know below!