From the engagement party through to the wedding reception, check out these fresh wedding ideas to suit any personality type! When all of the big arrangements have been taken care of, take a look at these Tablelands florists for those little, flowery details.
The engagement party
1. Champagne towers are always a fun option, and also double as decoration for the table!
2. Create a Mad-Libs style game for your guests to play using your proposal story.
3. Pick your favourite time of the day, and throw the party for then. Don’t feel obliged to always hold your party in the evening!
1. Get creative with the wedding program. Make it humorous, light-hearted and relatable for your guests for a fun, personal touch.
2. When it comes to your bridal party, don’t feel confined to deciding on a single dress or colour. Sometimes, an array of complementing colours on your bridesmaids can add some much-needed colour to the wedding.
3. Set up picnic blankets for your guests to sit on instead of chairs—complete with picnic hampers and pillows. This is perfect for outdoor weddings.
1. By the end of the night everyone’s ready to let loose, have a dance and a drink. End the night by hiring a food truck for all those late-night food cravings!
2. Music choice is important but satisfying everyones musical tastes can be difficult. Add a DJ song request to the bottom of your RSVP cards. Your guests will be happy and your playlist will practically make itself!
3. For a fun twist on the guest book, make a time capsule for your guests to leave notes in at some point during the day/night. The two of you can open up the barrel of advice/memories/photos on your one year anniversary.
Are you wanting to rock some beautiful florals at your wedding? Give these Tablelands florists a call today and make some arrangements!
If you’re after the bouquet or flower arrangement of your dreams, let the team at Floral Magic turn it into a reality. The committed, friendly team are fully prepared to take on any floral job, no matter the size! Whether you’re after boxed arrangements, mixed bouquets, balloons, teddies or chocolates, Floral Magic is your one-stop shop to exercise your romantic side. Pop in and plan the perfect wedding flowers, or just pick up a bunch to surprise your significant other today!
Where: 13 Hort St Mareeba QLD
For more than 15 years, the passionate team at Mareeba Roses have been providing quality roses and flower arrangements to Tablelands locals. With experience in arranging flowers for various occasions, such as weddings, funerals and birthdays, this team will ensure your colourful bunches look brilliant every time. Whether you want to delight your loved one, or yourself, Mareeba Roses take pride in their products, and you’ll see why once you step in to the store. Call in today!
Where: 4521 Kennedy Hwy Mareeba QLD
Are you into a more traditional wedding? Check out these 5 wedding traditions.
WHAT’S YOUR STORY?
Have any amazing wedding plans? Let us know in the comments below!