Our top travel essentials:
1. Pain killers: to kick that irritating headache while you’re out having fun
2. Antihistamines: to save you from that sudden hayfever!
3. Face wipes/baby wipes: so you might not have time for your full beauty regime during your busy holiday, but there’s no excuse not to wash your face!
4. Headphones: for any annoying flight delays or times where you just need to chill out
5. Dry shampoo: so you can spend less time worrying about your hair and more time having fun
6. A jacket: even in tropical Queensland, it’s important to always be prepared for that chilly breeze or change of weather
7. One nice outfit: even on an off-the-grid holiday, there is always a small chance you’ll want to head out for some fine dining
8. Comfortable shoes: leave those heels at home and invest in a supportive (and stylish) pair of sneakers
9. Sunglasses: don’t forget about your eye health just because you’re holidaying!
10. A spare towel: even if your hotel provides its own linen, a spare towel will never go astray
11. Chargers: because you don’t want to be caught out next time you’re trying to Instagram your beach trip
12. Insect repellant: Tropical Queensland is great for its weather, but not so great for its itchy insects. Lather up!
13. Waterproof toiletries case: this is less about keeping the water out, and more about keeping the water in. Don’t get caught out with shampoo all throughout your suitcase!
14. Filtered water bottle: Carry around a bottle with a built-in filter so you can stay hydrated (and healthy!) throughout your trip
15. Hand sanitiser: Never stress about a public toilet not having soap again!
DID WE MISS SOMETHING?
What’s something you can’t live without when travelling? Let us know below!