Before we take you through 4 of the best chicken schnitzels in Coffs Harbour, check out this simple recipe to whip up your very own schnitzel!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 pounded chicken cutlets
- 1/2 tsp fresh parsley
- In a bowl, beat the eggs together with the garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, combine the breadcrumbs (freshly made or pre-made) and grated parmesan cheese.
- Cover each cutlet in the egg mixture, before dipping into the breadcrumbs, and patting gently to make the mixtures stick.
- Place a frying pan onto medium heat with olive oil and cook each cutlet (2 at a time) until cooked and golden.
- Once cooked, transfer the chicken onto an ovenproof tray and place in the oven to keep warm while you make the sauce. For an easy, fresh and delicious chicken schnitzel sauce, check out this recipe!
- Serve with chips, mash or salad!
[Related: Make your own super-simle chicken parma]
Looking for a chicken schnitzel in Coffs Harbour? We’ve found you 4 of the best! Check them out below.
The Coffs Hotel
Address: 135 West High Street, Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450
Contact: (02) 6652 3817
For fantastic food and friendly staff, be sure to visit The Coffs Hotel. Located in the heart of Coffs Harbour, here you’ll find some of the best food and entertainment in the area—not to mention delicious chicken schnitzels. Menu options include:
- Scotch fillet steak
- Chicken avocado burger
- Grilled snapper
For more information on what The Coffs Hotel can offer to you and your family, pop in and say hello to the welcoming team today!
The Moonee Beach Tavern
Address: 2 Moonee Beach Road, Moonee Beach, NSW 2450
Contact: (02) 6653 6199
Home to delicious pub food and great function facilities, The Moonee Beach Tavern is one of the best dining and entertainment locations on the Coffs Coast. Offering a range of daily meal deals, including chicken schnitzel for just $10 on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, both your tastebuds and your pocket will love this Coffs Harbour tavern. Other meals include:
- 200g rump steaks
- Pizza & pasta
- Fish & chips
Whether you’re a local to Coffs or visiting the area, be sure to call into The Moonee Beach Tavern for a tasty and affordable meal!
The Coast Hotel
Address: 2 Moonee Street, Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450
Contact: (02) 6652 3007
Serving one of the best chicken schnitzels in Coffs Harbour, The Coast Hotel is the perfect place to visit for a delicious evening meal. Here you’ll be greeted by a welcoming atmosphere and extensive menu choice, with meal options that include:
- Chicken schnitzel
- Gourmet burgers
Showcasing regular live music and entertainment, if you’re looking for great food and a fantastic pub experience, don’t go past The Coast Hotel.
The Hoey Moey
Address: 84 Ocean Parade, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Contact: (02) 6652 3833
If you’re looking for an amazing chicken schnitzel in Coffs Harbour, visit the team at The Hoey Moey. Here you’ll find great accommodation, a fully stocked bottleshop and a selection of tasty meals including:
- Chicken schnitzel parmigiana
- Classic Caesar salad
- Braised Mediterranean lamb shank
Situated on the beachfront of Coffs Harbour, head down to The Hoey Moey for a fantastic dining experience next to the sea!
Can’t get enough of your Coffs Harbour foodie hotspots? We’ve got more articles here: